THE PICKIN' PAIR! THE PICKIN' PAIR! THE PICKIN' PAIR! THE PICKIN' PAIR! THE PICKIN' PAIR! THE PICKIN' PAIR! THE PICKIN' PAIR! THE PICKIN' PAIR!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Pickin' Day!

Ok so Trent and I set out today towards New Orleans to do some Pickin'!

We went to one place which had cool stuff but too pricey to buy and resale anything.



Thennnnn.....We lucked up and just happend upon a huge thrift store so we decided to stop in and boy did we hit the jackpot.  They were having a 75% almost everything sale.

 
As you can see.....We loaded up!  We bought with resale items for our booth in mind.






 Some vintage wall baskets for my Studio.  Yes you heard me....these are for me!


And for my PICK OF THE DAY.  It's an old case full of very old and rusty architecture/drawing items including small ledgers from 1961-1965.  All written in with someone's handwriting...just think of the history and the roads this stuff may have traveled! How awesome!


And of course, I'm keeping these beauties for myself!

All of the rest of these treasures will be in our booth at Bonnie and Friends.

Happy Pickin'
Trent and Christy
THE PICKIN' PAIR

 this week!

1 comment:

  1. enjoying my visit here. thanks for following my blog!!

    blessings
    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete