THE PICKIN' PAIR! THE PICKIN' PAIR! THE PICKIN' PAIR! THE PICKIN' PAIR! THE PICKIN' PAIR! THE PICKIN' PAIR! THE PICKIN' PAIR! THE PICKIN' PAIR!

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Some Vintage Finds on a recent pick

Hi pickin' peeps. 

Here are some cool vintage finds that we found recently and a few pics from some of the vintage things we have around our house.

  Hope you enjoy.

A Cool Vintage WHITE polaroid camera. I had never seen a white one before so this was a must have for me.


Lunch Pail


Cool old rusted date stampers. Coming from the mixed media world I just love these.  I plan to put them in a cool vintage locker basket on a shelf in my studio.


old brass stencils in an old cigar box. 


Vintage pricing kit with ink and cleaning tools


Rusted cast iron pulley.  I have been collecting a few of these to hang suspended at different levels in a corner of the house.


old tape measures and rulers.  Look great as a collection in a basket somewhere.


Vintage can with tons of cool labels.  This was actually in Trent's mom and dads house. 


Old rusted bingo turner.  Love the look of these on a shelf.  Saving for my studio for sure!


Vintage spice and cleaning cans.  These are on the window seal in our kitchen.


Our collection of Vintage suitcases and camers. 



I'm a sucker for vintage cameras. 

Join our blog and leave a comment letting us know what favorite items you look for when pickin'.

Happy Pickin'
Trent and Christy
THE PICKIN' PAIR

Please check out these awesome blogs that I am linked up with this week!

6 comments:

  1. Ya'll have an awesome collection of great era pieces!! Good Luck in your search for more goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! A couple after my own heart :) Pity you couldn't come to my garage sale at the end of the month ... I'm sure you'd find some hidden treasures! I'll look forward to seeing your finds! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank ya'll for the nice comments. I love searching for hidden treasures so let me know if you hear of any cool places.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, you do have a great collection here. I love it ALL! Thank you for joining us at Cap Creations. Wanted to let you know that I featured you today! Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very cool. I was at my greatgrandmothers house and I found many vintage cameras that I fell in love with, unfourtonatately, i was not allowed to keep them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This ԁeѕіgn is inсrеԁible!
    You obviouѕly knoω how to keeρ a геader amuѕed.

    Βetωееn уour ωit and yоur vidеos,
    I was almοѕt mоveԁ tο staгt my oωn
    blοg (well, аlmoѕt..

    .HaΗа!) Wоnderful job. І гeally enjoyed what you
    hаd tο sаy, and more thаn thаt, hοw уou
    pгeѕented it. Toο сool!

    my web pagе garden centers denver

    ReplyDelete