THE PICKIN' PAIR! THE PICKIN' PAIR! THE PICKIN' PAIR! THE PICKIN' PAIR! THE PICKIN' PAIR! THE PICKIN' PAIR! THE PICKIN' PAIR! THE PICKIN' PAIR!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

ENDLESS Yardsale!

Hi Pickin Peeps! Today I'm coming to you from Gadsden, Alabama. The Start of the Endless Yardsale. Yep, you heard me right. I'm roadtrip'n for the next week with my mommy and we are gonna have tons of fun. I can't wait to share lots of pics and treasures with you as the week goes on! So Stay tuned
and
Happy Pickin'
Christy

3 comments:

  1. I am sooo envious!! Post pics & be sure to let us know about all the treasures you find!! I'm already making plans to attend next year!! Safe travels...Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see all the goodies you brought back! I'm your newest follower! From one sweetie to another~~~Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck and have fun, I will have to stop back and check out your finds.

    ReplyDelete